Is Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Safe for Dogs?

I just bought an ultrasonic pest repeller and it seems to work on pests, but I’m worried it might affect my dogs. Has anyone else used these around pets?

I’ve read mixed things about these devices. Some say dogs can hear the sound and it bothers them, others say they can’t. It might depend on the frequency.

Actually, most dogs can hear ultrasonic frequencies quite well. The question is whether the device’s frequency range overlaps with what dogs can hear.

That’s true. However, the specific volume and duration of exposure also matter. If the device has settings, you should avoid high volumes around dogs.

That makes sense. I’ll look into devices with adjustable settings. Thanks!

There are ultrasonic repellers specifically designed to be pet-friendly. I’d suggest investing in one of those to be safe.

I second that! Always better to go with pet-safe options when they’re available.

Some of my friends have stopped using ultrasonic repellers because they noticed their dogs were acting strangely. Might be better to use alternative pest control methods.

I think it’s all about knowing your dog. Mine doesn’t seem to react to our ultrasonic device at all.

That’s reassuring. I’m keeping a close eye on my pups for any signs of discomfort.

Good idea. Look for signs like excessive barking, head tilting, or pacing. They might indicate that your dog is distressed by the ultrasonic sound.

Here it is a photo to show that the ultrasonic pest repeller is safe for dogs